Thursday, February 7, 2013

Life Update - I Moved!


Hey, sorry for the delays in posting over the past few days.  I've been a tad busy.

You see, I just moved 1400 miles across the country, from Daytona Beach, FL to central Iowa.


It's colder, and further from the ocean, but there are amazing trails and hills (not to mention my family) to help me further hone my running/cycling/triathlon skills.

I'm just now getting settled in and can't wait to show you my new running scene.

Not to mention what I've learned about barefoot/minimalist running in cold/in-climate weather.

Thanks, Happy Running  ~ JB


1 comment:

  1. Great blog love the post keep up the good work.... I'll be back....

    Please check out my website for a great psychic reading.... www.psychicreadingrooms.com/

    ReplyDelete